Logistics Challenge in the Industry 4.0 Framework
According to Statista, the Logistics market costs surpassed 1.6bn in Europe alone in 2019 with that only expected to rise. As logistical operations only continue to scale in complexity and demand, how can your company ensure you’re offering the same level of quality, consistency and safety with each delivery?
Enter Industry 4.0.
In our latest FREE webinar, Mark Gray, Country Manager UK & IRL, discusses the latest challenges that Operational Teams face and the value cobots can bring as we continue to navigate the uncertainties that the COVID-19 climate brings.
Mark will offer exclusive insight into how cobots can…
- Increase the speed from specification to fulfilment.
- Refine and scale your fulfilment resource in your production line.
- Optimise and mobilise the end-of-line palletizing process.
- Rapidly deploy and scale to meet ongoing and ever-changing market demands.
- Support team utilisation on an operational level.
- Shortlist stock locations to automate and minimise the fulfilment-to-error ratio.
If you’re responsible for the operational efficiencies within your organisation, this webinar is not to be missed with valuable takeaways for the following sectors…
- Food & Production
- Freight & Transport
With that said, sign up for your free place and let’s start transforming your logistical operations, today.